Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Sweet Baby Boy.


Ten fingers, ten toes,
and don't forget the cutest little nose.

The sweetest smelling breath,
the softest feeling skin.
All of my life, where have you been?

Your dark almond eyes,
your fuzzy brown hair.
I could spend all day with you and just stare.

I could just stare into your eyes
and stare at your perfect face.
You were given to me by God's sweet grace.

I love to kiss your precious lips
and kiss your little toes.
The deep love I have for you, no one could ever know.

You're my sweet baby boy,
and without you I feel alone.
I can't wait for the day that I can finally take you home.

I love you Paxton.

Written by: Susanne Padilla

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet - you are such a good writer! The day you bring Paxton home will be just as (or more) exciting than the day he was born! It sure was this way for us with Cooper! Praying that this day will be soon for you!!!

MaryBeth

Mrs. Susan said...

Beautiful, Susanne! I was wondering if you found a poem that matched Paxton exactly or if you had to change the hair color or eye color. Then I got to the end and saw that his Mommy wrote it especially for him!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

WOW! You brought tears to my eyes. Wonderfully written and what a sweet way to express your love for him. Definitely one for the baby book. We love you!

Borden Bugs Designs said...

That is the sweetest poem ever! Paxton's such a cutie!! The pictures and blog are awesome - we follow daily. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. ~The Borden Family