Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Ma,

Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful mother a child could ever dream of. I hope that one day I become half the mother that you are to me. You have continued to be such an inspiration and an incredible role model throughout the years. Your dedication to your children is nothing less than impressive. I depend on you so much for your words of encouragement and support. I go to you for advice that only you would know how to give. You have always known how to make light of a situation and make me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. You have been the one true thing through all of my ups and downs. I appreciate all that you do and all that you are. I think it is so important for there to be people like you in this world. You have taught me to be the strong, independent woman I am today. Thank you for always being there. I love you a million times over. Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Susie
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I sit here typing and crying at the same time, I just have to let you know how very touching your words are to me. Every moment I have had with you (except the doggie doolie caper ) has been nothing but a pleasure.I can't think of anything I would change about my role as a mother. You and your beautiful sisters have given me so much love,laughter and satisfaction. I just wish you were here now so I could hug you and my beautiful grandson. I love you so much! Mom

Unknown said...

Aww, Now as i sit here typing and crying at the same time, I want you both to know I love you so much! You are both awesome mothers! Susanne said it perfectly to describe you mom! I love you both!